Welcome to Green Valley, Kansas!
Subscribe to the Newsletter
If you found this page, you probably either live in the area or are thinking about moving to Green Valley.
Becoming a Member
Support the Foundation and become a member today!
Other ways to support through donation.
As our community continues to grow, we will face growing pains that present new challenges. Some of those challenges will require choices that will determine the future of the area and our ability to keep the distinctive semi-rural character of small-town, country living.
- Start or Move Gas Service
- Report Smell of Gas – Call (888) 482-4950 or 911
- Online bill payment is available on their website
- Water Service is provided by Pottawatomie County Rural Water District #1
- When buying property, contact RWD #1 by email to transfer or establish service
- Customer service by phone: (785) 456-2452
- Online bill payment is available for a small service fee through Invoice Cloud or by calling (844) 956-1376
- Does not include Timber Creek subdivisions (Learn More)
- Green Valley is part of the Blue Township Sewer District, which is managed by Pottawatomie County
- Wastewater is treated by City of Manhattan under agreement with the county
Let the Numbers Speak
Others see a more “Middleburg” setting in semi-rural subdivisions with the pace of country living within easy reach of metropolitan conveniences.
Blue Township Residents
Homes in Green Valley
Lots Available for Permit